- Review blueprints
- Testing systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs.
- Maintaining tools, ordering supplies, making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- May also record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Must recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment.
- May also sell service contracts to clients in order to ensure long-term client relationships.
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance and attitude.
- Require a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Successful completion of a drug test and a criminal background check.
- 3 + Years of Experience
- Must be able to work OT and/or weekends as necessary (24/7)
Properly Trained Team
20+ Years in Dallas-Fort Worth
A+ Rating With BBB
Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing