Client Relation Specialist
- Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, vendors, board members, staff, media, etc. – by phone, in person, and/or email.
- Responsible for keeping office equipment maintained.
- Responsible for organizational functions and general meeting support including arranging, follow-up calls, maintaining office space schedules, copying and faxing.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for maintenance of common spaces for appearance and functionality.
- Responsible for managing supplies and maintenance of storage areas.
- Provide support for Marketing/Communications: maintaining mailing list, and assist with mailings and packets.
- Provide support for IT department: help monitor staff needs, assist staff with problem solving, assist IT staff as requested.
- Provide support for Human Resources: interview schedule, applicant pool, resume files, and orientation.
- Provide support for Finance: document and reconcile monthly accounts.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment
- 2 years minimum administrative experience
- Good writing skills
- Neat, organized, able to work independently and interdependently, welcoming to the public
- Computer literate including spreadsheets, word processing, email & QuickBooks
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
Properly Trained Team
20+ Years in Dallas-Fort Worth
A+ Rating With BBB
Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing