- Standard maintenance and testing of the equipment.
- Clean the system, change filters and check air quality levels.
- Replace broken or worn parts to ensure the system operates in accordance with industry standards and government regulations.
- Customer Service: Many HVAC installers need to work directly with homeowners and building owners, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: HVAC installers work with complicated machines. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and and equipment.
- Time-Management: HVAC installers make a lot of house calls. Being able to schedule jobs and keep timely appointments is important to getting repeat work.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance and attitude.
- Require a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Successful completion of a drug test and a criminal background check.
- 3 + Years of Experience
- Must be able to work OT and/or weekends as necessary (24/7)
Properly Trained Team
20+ Years in Dallas-Fort Worth
A+ Rating With BBB
Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing