Norman Aire specializes in residential heating and air conditioning service and repair of all makes and models, including but not limited to: Trane, Amana, Goodman, Carrier, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, York, and American Standard. You only pay one flat service fee, regardless of how long it takes to diagnose the problem. After the problem is diagnosed, we will inform you of the total cost before any repairs are made. We have extensive industry knowledge and expertise that will ensure your heating or air conditioning repair will be fixed right the first time. If your heating unit or air conditioner breaks down or isn’t running at full capacity, we will provide you with reliable and fast 24-hour emergency service.
Maintaining your air conditioner and heating unit is one of the best, most in-expensive ways to preserve the life of your system. Please review our Residential Preventative Maintenance Agreement to see the full list of services provided with a maintenance check, as well as additional benefits.
- Priority service scheduling
- Receive Priority Scheduling Over Non-Plan Customers
- Up to 2 lbs of Freon Free (if needed)
- Priority EMERGENCY service within 24 hours of your call
- 10% Discount on Heating and Cooling Repairs
- 10% Discount on Air Quality Products (Such as Air Cleaners, UV Lights and Humidifiers)
- 10% Discount on System Replacement
- FREE newsletters, mailings, and/or emails with special offers and discounts